Let's play!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

New moon.

So it's nearly Harvest/New moon time! Yay for moon cake! This also reminded me of New Moon of the Twilight saga.
Yes. It is a necessity for me to blog about this ahahaha. Kirsten Stewart looks so much more prettier here...and it seems like the cast has rehearsed this time round. Bravo! I think the trailer is so much more captivating compared to the first one. It may possibly be because of the Volturi though, how elite do they look - fashion wise. Watch it here, if you haven't already!

In other news, I'm still gathering materials for my next attempt in business. All will be revealed as soon as I'm done with a sample :3

xo

3 comments:

  1. "and it seems like the cast has rehearsed this time round. Bravo!"

    That made me laugh. o=

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D It's true, if you watch the trailer you'll see. But then again..tricky editing might have deceived me ]:

    ReplyDelete
  3. nniiiinnaaaa i nominated u for an award
    check it out on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete